Thursday, October 20, 2011

New Start one day at a time

If I had a dollar for every "new start" I've had, I would be able to afford a nice meal at the Village Inn. I'm not going to say  that this time is different because I don't really  think that it is, but I think it might be.
My goal this time is to remember this ..
"Always remember that the future comes one day at a time." Dean Acheson
I have no idea who Dean Acheson is, but I think he knew what he was talking about.  I seem to forget  that I'm not going to just wake up one day and then "POOF" all better! I learned in institute last night that "POOF" does not exist. HA. I thought that was brilliant and a good reminder.
Anyways, this is a blog about life, my life and the many transformations it will take. That's all. I have recently taken up the hobby of creating and recreating. Its one of the most healing things that I have ever taken up. What I really want to create is a baby, but that's another story.  
 I decided to do this as a way to deal with a bad "break-up" if you want to call it that. I seemed to have completely lost myself in this situation and now I must once again find myself. it feels like Ive been searching for along time. Am I the only one who feels this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment